'The Man Who Fell To Earth' (David Bowie as Thomas Jerome Newton in Nicolas Roeg's Classic Science Fiction Movie from 1976) Pop Art, Digital Spot Painting, Editions of only 6 in five different sizes:
This particular Edition is 60cms (approx. 23.5 inches) Square. Please contact for more info and availability of the other sizes.
Stylised, Impressionistic, Abstracted, Digital Spot Painting of David Bowie.
Part of the Fizzy POP, Sugar DADA Surreal Pop stylised portrait series - Made from hundreds of hand-painted spots. New Media, Digital Effects, Composition and Painting. Seurat and Signac inspired Pop Pointillism Painting. Each dot is a perfectly symmetrical flat coloured circle. Please see the close-ups for a better idea of the detail.
David Bowie (David Robert Jones, 8 January 1947 – 10 January 2016) was an English singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, record producer, arranger, painter, and actor. Bowie was an influential figure in popular music for over four decades, renowned as an innovator, particularly for his work in the 1970s. He was known for his distinctive baritone voice as well as the eclecticism and intellectual ambition of his work. His androgynous appearance was an iconic element of his image, particularly in the 1970s and 1980s.
• Type: Fine-Art Print
• Medium: Giclée
• Materials: 100% Cotton Fine Art, Hahnemühle Photorag
• Editions of only 6 (in 5 different sizes)
• A1 & A2 Editions XLarge, Large
• Dimensions of A1: approx 84 x 59cms (23.4 x 33.1 inches)
• Dimensions of A2: approx 59 x 42cms (16.5 x 23.4 inches)
• Square Editions: 20, 23.5 & 30 inches Square
• Image at approx. 85% paper size
• This artwork is sold unframed
• Signed, accredited and numbered by the artist
• All Limited Edition Art includes Certificates of Authenticity
Artwork will be shipped rolled in secure tube.
100% Cotton, Fine-Art Hahnemühle Photorag with Archive Inks.