Contemporary abstract-expressionism work made in alla prima technique, very fast and with the idea of minimum thinking.
This painting is made as Oils on 20x25cm paper sheet . Used materials: Schmincke Norma® PROFESSIONAL finest artists' oil colours , Sennelier - best artist's oil pastels. The paper is simply superb -Fabriano Tela 300 g/m, specialy made for oil techniques, acid free and very age resistant. Signed and titled by me underneath the image area in the white border.
* The artwork is sold mounted in a white museum mat board (included), acid free with archival quality. The mat size is 30x40 cm with opening of 16.5 x 22 cm. This is a ready made frame size so will keep the cost of framing down for you. Fits on 30x40cm/12x16" frames.
** All used materials are with archival quality and will last for decades.
*** All frames shown in context images are for illustration purposes only.
- Title: from series "Some of my lucky numbers" # 5
- Media: Oil Colors, Oil Pastels
- Background: Fabriano Tela 300 g/m
- Actual Image size: 15x20cm / 6x8"
- Paper sheet size: 8 x 10 inches / 20 x 25 cm
- Signature: Signed and titled by me underneath the image area in the white border.
- Year of creation: 2016
The parcel will be shipped with Priority Registered Air Mail Service which include a Tracking Number. The artwork will be shipped flat very carefully packaged in a protective re-inforced stay flat mailer.
Any queries or comments are welcome.
Oil Colors, Oil Pastels, Fabriano Tela 300
- Exclusive to Artfinder
- Best Price Guaranteed