Contemporary abstract-expressionism work made in alla prima technique, very fast and with the idea of minimum thinking.
This painting is made as Oils on 20x25cm paper sheet . Used materials: Schmincke Norma® PROFESSIONAL finest artists' oil colours , Sennelier - best artist's oil pastels. The paper is simply superb -Fabriano Tela 300 g/m, specialy made for oil techniques, acid free and very age resistant. Signed and titled by me underneath the image area in the white border.
* The artwork is sold mounted in a white museum mat board (included), acid free with archival quality. The mat size is 30x40 cm with opening of 16.5 x 22 cm. This is a ready made frame size so will keep the cost of framing down for you. Fits on 30x40cm/12x16" frames.
** All used materials are with archival quality and will last for decades.
*** All frames shown in context images are for illustration purposes only.
- Title: from series "Some of my lucky numbers" # 4
- Media: Oil Colors, Oil Pastels
- Background: Fabriano Tela 300 g/m
- Actual Image size: 15x20cm / 6x8"
- Paper sheet size: 8 x 10 inches / 20 x 25 cm
- Signature: Signed and titled by me underneath the image area in the white border.
- Year of creation: 2016
The parcel will be shipped with Priority Registered Air Mail Service which include a Tracking Number. The artwork will be shipped flat very carefully packaged in a protective re-inforced stay flat mailer.
I'm very dedicated to my work and want anyone buying from me to be really happy with their artworks! So please do not hesitate to contact me with any queries or comments.
Oil Colors, Oil Pastels, Fabriano Tela 300