Contemporary abstract-expressionism artwork made in alla prima technique, very fast with the idea of minimum thinking.
At the photos of contex you can see how it looks like framed in 30/40cm frame with mat and in 20/25cm frame without mat. All images are scalable.
* The painting is sold unmounted and without frame.
** All used materials are with archival quality and will last for decades.
*** All frames shown in context images are for illustration purposes only.
- Title: from series "Some of my lucky numbers" #1
- Media: Artist Heavy Body Acrylics, Color Pencil, Charocal, Collage
- Background: Acid free, 50% cotton and age resistant Fabriano Unica Paper, 250 gsm
- Actual Image size: floating design
- Paper sheet size: 8 x 10 inches / 20 x 25 cm
- Signature: Signed and titled by me on the back, also on the front by request.
- Year of creation: 2016
The parcel will be shipped with Priority Registered Air Mail Service which include a Tracking Number. The artwork will be shipped flat very carefully packaged in a protective re-inforced stay flat mailer.
I'm very dedicated to my work and want anyone buying from me to be really happy with their artworks! So please do not hesitate to contact me with any queries or comments.
Artist Heavy Body Acrylics, Color Pencil, Charocal, Collage
- Exclusive to Artfinder
- Best Price Guaranteed