This photo was made in ice skating journey to lake Baikal in the winter of 2015. We were looking for the place to put our tent and I noticed this ice hummock, looking like shark fin, on the way to the coastline. I took several photos and continued to move to the coast. But in 10 minutes the sun began to move rapidly towards the horizon, and all around was covered with sunset colors. I realized that I need to go back and get to the ice hummock before the sun sink below the horizon, because I could get a nice shot with this perfect light.
This photo became one of my favourite.
Hang this photograph on your wall and your room with the power of lake Baikal!
Awards for this photograph:
- Prix de la Photographie Paris (PX3) 2015
Honorable mention (professional category “Nature/Sunsets”)
- International Color Awards 2015
Nominee (professional category "Nature")
Your print will be rolled on a solid aluminium composite "dibond". It looks absolutely beautiful without any frame and ready to hang. Serious photo exhibitions use this kind of printing artworks.
You can choose one of the photo paper types:
- Fujicolor Crystal Archive Digitalpaper Type DP II matte finish (The paper is coated with a slightly stippled finish and gives a very natural photographic finish with subtle colour)
- Fujicolor Crystal Archive Digitalpaper Type DP II glossy finish (Accentuates the colour to give a punchy, rich feel)
- Epson Premium Semigloss Photo Paper (Gives a photographic feel with a medium gloss finish, good detail and natural colour)
Each print is made-to-order. Commonly it takes approximately 7 business days processing the order prior to shipping, but in some cases it may take up 14 business days.
Please note: the price may increase when the number of remaining prints from a limited edition decrease, reflecting the growing scarcity of the artwork.
Paper rolled on aluminium composite "dibond"