'Seven Deadly Sins' (too blind to see), Series of Seven Monoprints
PLEASE NOTE: This is for the whole series of seven prints - A3 Monoprint Editions. Artwork is not sold separately. Please contact for more information on the Large A2 Series.
Surreal Pop Art, Digital Photographic College including 50's photos and details from 'The Garden of Earthly Delights' (this is the modern title given to the triptych painted by the Early Netherlandish master Hieronymus Bosch, housed in the Museo del Prado in Madrid since 1939). Full of symbolism, these composites represent the Seven Deadly Sins and are composited against details from the third right hand panel illustrating scenes from Hell.
BFA Artist, Jack Smith (working as part of The Emperor's New Clothes Collective #TENCC)
• Type: Fine-Art Print
• Medium: Giclée
• Materials: 100% Cotton Fine Art, Hahnemühle Photorag
• A3 Monoprint Series
• Seven Artworks representing Seven Deadly Sins
• Dimensions of A2: approx 59 x 42cms (16.5 x 23.4 inches)
• Dimensions of A3: approx 42 x 30cms (11.7 x 16.5 inches)
• Image at approx. 85% paper size
• This artwork is sold unframed
• Signed, accredited and numbered by the artist
• Includes Certificate of Authenticity
Artwork will be shipped rolled in secure tube.
100% Cotton Fine-Art Hahnemühle Photorag