As Claude Monet said, “I perhaps owe it to flowers for having become a painter". I agree …. I like paint flowers, especially the wildflowers in meadows. My love of flowers and love of colour are the passions that drove me to become a painter.
This painting is influence by English countryside. In the late May red wild poppies are bursting into bloom. Colour, intense and delicate colour harmony, has always moved me emotionally.
For this painting, I used heavily textured technique to put movement into the painting bringing it to life.
• Cotton gallery canvas ( 4mm deep)
• Finest quality professional oil pain
• This original artwork has been gloss varnished for protection and the sides painted so framing isn't a necessity
• It will arrive with you ready to hang and it comes with a unique Certificate of Authenticity signed by the artist
• Signed on the front
• Worldwide shipping. Tracking cod provided