"Pristine" large original panoramic seascape oil painting on 3d gallery-wrapped canvas (48x24") captures Oregon coastline in the morning mist.
The softness of morning breakers sparkling in the rising sun under lavender clouds balances the rough beauty of the headlands and rocks.
Just imagine: you are standing by the seashore, calm and quietness surrounding you, and you hear only breaking waves and watching the sky metamorphosis. The voice of the ocean fills you with calmness and harmony, clear vision, eternal wisdom and creative power. Listening to the ocean is like listening to your soul.
• The balanced composition and soft, calming colors make my seascapes a great fit for virtually any decor.
• Fresh, luminous fine details, flickering light, the cast shadows and stunning aerial perspectives make my realistic seascapes so special and unique.
• Ready to hang. Oil on stretched canvas 24x48. 100% cotton gallery wrapped heavy duty 3d deep canvas, the sides painted, wired, no extra frame needed
• This original artwork is accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
• All seascapes are hand-painted by me, Eva Volf, using professional grade oil paints and 100% cotton archival quality canvases so you will have your original oil painting for a lifetime to enjoy.
professional grade oil paints, brushes, ready to hang, wired, 3d deep gallery wrapped canvas