Part of my British Icons Series of Pop Art Portraits: Artwork listed is the Special (40x30 inch) Gallery Edition of only 2.
Flat Graphic, Pop Art Portrait against abstracted Pop Art British Union Flag. Inspired by the V&A 'David Is' Exhibition.
David Bowie (David Robert Jones, 8 January 1947 – 10 January 2016) was an English singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, record producer, arranger, painter, and actor. Bowie was an influential figure in popular music for over four decades, renowned as an innovator, particularly for his work in the 1970s. He was known for his distinctive baritone voice as well as the eclecticism and intellectual ambition of his work. His androgynous appearance was an iconic element of his image, particularly in the 1970s and 1980s.
• Type: Fine-Art Print
• Medium: Giclée
• Materials: 100% Cotton Hahnemühle Photorag
• 40x30 inches Special Gallery Edition of only 2
• Images are at approx. 85% paper size
• This artwork is sold unframed
• Signed, accredited and numbered by the artist
• All Editions include Certificates of Authenticity
Artwork is shipped rolled in a secure tube.
100% Cotton Fine Art Paper - Hahnemuhle Photorag