Unique and one of a kind mini treasure.
This tiny piece of art is part of a large and very favorite to me series called "Peripheral Fields". All of they are made in a time-consuming manner, with a keen eye of the details. Built in multi layered techniques, colors are mostly vivid and punchy. Sometimes are layered thinly, sometimes with heavy impasto, or both. Balance between geometric simplicity, color harmonies and textures. I just adore these "miniature challenges", they look stunningly well exposed either alone or together in a group.
* The painting is mounted in a white archival mount (included) and will fit a 8x10" (20x25cm) frame. This is a ready made frame size so will keep the cost of framing down for you.
** All used materials are with archival quality and will last for decades.
*** All frames shown in context images are for illustration purposes only.
- Title: Peripheral Fields - N08
- Actual Image Size: 4 x 4 inches / 10 x 10 cm
- Canvas size: 6 x 7 inches / 15 x 18 cm
- Media: Artist Oil Colour
- Background: 100% cotton gallery canvas
- Signature: Yes, It will be signed and titled by me underneath the image area in the white border.
- Year of creation: 2015
I'll ship the parcel with Priority Registered Air Mail Service which include a Tracking Number. It takes on average between 3-8 working days to arrive (Europe) and between 10-20 working days to arrive to overseas locations. The artwork will be shipped flat very carefully packaged in a protective re-inforced stay flat mailer.
Artist Oil Colour, Canvas