Unique and one of a kind stunning mini treasure.
This tiny piece of art is part of a large and very favorite to me series called "Peripheral Fields". All of they are made in a time-consuming manner, with a keen eye of the details. Built in multi layered techniques, colors are mostly vivid and punchy. Sometimes are layered thinly, sometimes with heavy impasto, or both. Balance between geometric simplicity, color harmonies and textures. I just adore these "miniature challenges"! They look stunningly well exposed either alone or together in a group.
* The painting is mounted in a white archival mount (included) and will fit a 8x10" (20x25cm) frame. This is a ready made frame size so will keep the cost of framing down for you.
** All used materials are with archival quality and will last for decades.
*** All frames shown in context images are for illustration purposes only.
- Title: Peripheral Fields - N 03
- Actual Image Size: 4 x 4 inches / 10 x 10 cm
- Canvas size: 6 x 7 inches / 15 x 18 cm
- Media: Artist Heavy Body Acrylics, Water-soluble Oil Pastels, Pencil, Texture
- Background: 100% jutah gallery canvas
- Signature: Yes, It will be signed and titled by me underneath the image area in the white border.
- Year of creation: 2015
The parcel will be shipped with Priority Registered Air Mail Service which include a Tracking Number. The artwork will be shipped flat very carefully packaged in a protective re-inforced stay flat mailer.
Artist Heavy Body Acrylics, Water-soluble Oil Pastels, Pencil, Texture