- Title: What Goes Around, Comes Around (but there will always be more to know that what we currently think we know :)
- Medium: Mixed media (acrylic, oil sticks, graphite, polymer)
- Support: Due to the large size and high shipping cost, this painting it will be shipped rolled in a heavy duty long box.
- Size: 60 H" x 78 W" after stretching (it has 5 inches on each side for stretching)
- Two coats of protective varnish are applied to protect the painting from UV rays and dust.
- Painting is signed on front, side and back and dated by the artist as well as accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
To Canada and continental USA, the painting can be shipped stretched by FedEx freight in sturdy wooden crate. The additional shipping cost for the crate is $700.
Andrada's works are protected by both The World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) which is administered by The Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works of all international copyright agreements and the Library of Congress of the United States of America. Andrada holds exclusive rights over her artworks. Any attempt to copy or reproduce or to create derivative works from any the works of art displayed online will be legally prosecuted as stated by law.
acrylic, oil sticks, graphite, polymer