It was on the Black Sea. Morning on the pier. Haze in the air. The good moment when a few people in various poses are lined up in a row. I was right in time and in a right place...
The artwork is from the section of pure photography. No manipulation was made.
- I love the photos taken casually. Perhaps this called street photography. But it doesn't matter... It may just be a tree, a wall, a shadow or cloud. But it's a good result if the photo is interesting to consider. I love when a picture speaks for itself. When you do not need to add anything. If there is an interesting composition, rhythm, space and depth. Usually, it didn't need any processing. And most often it's good in black and white. I love minimalism in photography! Only a good moment or even a story, an interesting composition, pattern or the pure beauty of nature.
• Printed (C-Type) on a Fuji Crystal Archive fine art paper. The widest colour gamut, maximum density for deep blacks and excellent colour saturation. It has the highest level of image stability, ideal for display purposes.
• Shipping - unframed in a tube (strong and protective). Will be delivered in full safety.
• The artwork is also available on canvas (Giclée). Price on request. For convenience, leaner and safe delivery - artwork will be shipped as rolled canvas without stretcher(!!!).
- If you have any offers for me, need a different size or medium, please contact me.
C-Type, Fuji Crystal Archive fine art paper