"Ocean Rhythms" is a large studio piece done from my studies of California coastline. I create my ocean paintings to remind the viewers how beautiful our world is.
This atmospheric seascape oil painting of California coastline in the morning mist balances the softness of morning breakers sparkling in the rising sun under lavender clouds and rough beauty of headlands and rocks.
Listen to the ocean waves and let them fill you with calmness and harmony, clear vision, eternal wisdom and creative power.
Feel the essence of love in cleansing and refreshing ocean waves.
• Fresh, luminous fine details, flickering light, the cast shadows and stunning aerial perspectives make my realistic seascapes so special and unique.
• The balanced composition and soft, calming colors make my seascapes a great fit for virtually any decor.
• This large original ocean painting is signed on the front and dated on the back as well as accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
• Oil on stretched canvas 36x24". Gallery wrapped 100% cotton archival quality canvas, the sides painted, wired and it`s completely READY TO HANG, no extra frame needed.
• All seascapes are hand-painted by me, Eva Volf, using professional grade oil paints and 100% cotton archival quality canvases so you will have your original oil painting for a lifetime to enjoy.
oil, brushes, ready to hang, wired, gallery wrapped canvas