Inspired by Picasso's "Nude woman sitting in a red armchair" - trying to give it a different - a more gestural, richer in shades, expressive approach. (see the reference in the additional images).
- materials used: professional quality acrylic paint, board
- two coats of gloss varnish applied, to protect the painting from UV rays and dust.
- it is ready to hang (it has hangers mounted on the back), or you can frame it, as you wish
- it is covered with glass (the package will be well prepared for shipping / the artwork will be protected with lot of bubble wrap roll)
- framing options can be discussed, please message me for more details.
(I can ship it framed with a modern floating frame, for approx. 40 Euro more / it includes the shipping cost difference)
Completed in Ronda, May. 2016
Picasso, figure painting, one of a kind art, Picasso inspired, small format painting, nude woman study, gestural brushwork, derivative painting, de Kooning
acrylic painting on board, acrylic ink, varnish