Raffles Institution, the oldest school in Singapore for pre-tertiary learning, was founded in 1823.
I studied there for 4 years.
On the first day of school, I walked into the school hall and immediately I noticed on the wall were rows and rows of wooden name plague of Raffles Institution's lustrous alumni. Amongst the many notable alumni such as
1.Yusof bin Ishak, first President of Singapore.
2. Benjamin Henry Sheares, second President of Singapore.
3. Wee Kim Wee, fourth President of Singapore.
4. David Marshall, first Chief Minister of Singapore.
5. Goh Chok Tong, second Prime Minister of Singapore and former Senior Minister,
6. Robert Kuok, Malaysian billionaire and many more.
I noticed LEE KUAN YEW.
Acrylic paint and UV protective varnish