“Music Inspires Dancing” (2014)
Acrylic, watercolor, ink and watercolor paper on canvas
2 panels, 6 x 6 in. and 8 x 8 in.
The music maker inspires the dancers to celebrate their love for expression.
:: DETAILS ::
- The penguin characters are hand-drawn on watercolor paper using ink and watercolor, and then glued onto the acrylic painted surface.
- The entire painting surface is then protected with 2 coats of water resistant varnish.
- The painting will arrive wired at the back and ready for hanging. Framing is not necessary for this painting, though you may choose to get it framed as you see fit.
- All original artworks are hand-signed on the front and back by myself, and comes with a certificate of authenticity that is also hand-signed.
:: SHIPPING INFORMATION ::
- Paintings are packaged in a clear plastic wrap, followed by bubble wrap, and then brown packaging paper.
:: PLEASE NOTE ::
- Each painting is described, photographed and depicted as accurately as possible. However, due to variations in individual PC monitor hues, it’s impossible for all pieces to look the same on every computer monitor.
- Should you require more photos of the artwork, get in touch with me and I’ll be happy to send you some.
:: COMMISSIONS ::
- Like what you see but it’s not exactly what you want?
- Chat with me at firstname.lastname@example.org to create something especially just for you or your loved ones.
- View more of my commissioned works at http://www.maryannloo.com/commissions
:: FOLLOW ME FOR LATEST UPDATES ::
Instagram & Twitter: @penguingirl_art
Copyright © 2017 MaryAnn Loo, PenguinGirl Art. All Rights Reserved.
Acrylic, Watercolor, Ink, Watercolor Paper, Canvas