The paining " Moment before Done" has inspired by J. M. W. Turner’s artworks.
I found his paintings very impressive. Especially I like “Seascape with Storm Coming On “, “Stormy Sea with Dolphins” and my favourite is “ Snow storm”
Each artwork-exploring atmosphere through his attention to light and coulor.
Working with oil paint on canvas, I build layers of texture within the paint which give depth to painting and a wide and variable colour range. I try to capture 'moments' or 'glimpses' of views which encourage the viewer to look more deeply into the scene and to engage with the possibility of what else they can find beyond the 'moment'
For this painting I used cold powder along with oil paint.
Also you can see in close-up image a have texture of oil paint with small pieces of special medium.
• Cotton gallery canvas ( 2mm deep)
• Finest quality professional oil pain
• This original artwork has been gloss varnished for protection
• It will arrive with you ready to hang and it comes with a unique Certificate of Authenticity signed by the artist
• Signed on the front
• Worldwide shipping. Tracking cod provided
oil, matalick pawder