This original painting depicts the church of St Andrew's in the Somerset village of Mells. The church tower dates from 1446 and the surrounding churchyard is the final resting place of Siegfried Sassoon. A delightful church in a delightful village! Painted in mixed media (pen, ink, ink wash and oil pastel) on quality Bockingford 300gsm acid-free paper. The painting is supplied un-mounted and un-framed and will be posted in a postal tube. FREE postage for UK purchasers.