Inspired by one of the portraits Picasso did to Marie Thérèse Walter - trying to give it a different - a more gestural, richer in shades, expressive approach (see the reference in the additional images).
- materials used: professional quality acrylic paint, board
- two coats of gloss varnish applied to protect the painting from UV rays and dust.
- it is ready to hang (it has hangers mounted on the back), or you can frame it, as you wish
- it is covered with glass (the package will be well prepared for shipping / the artwork will be protected with lot of bubble wrap roll)
- Completed in Ronda - May, 2016
new figurative painting, woman, portrait, face, figure painting, one of a kind art, acrylic painting, Picasso, expressionism, gestural brushwork, bold strokes, intense, energetic, bright, Marie Thérèse, colour palette mastering
acrylic, varnish, board