Hertz Van Wental: London Geometrics Series, Limited Editions of 6 & 20
Hertz works as part of the Emperors New Clothes Collective and is not to be confused with a similar sounding car hire company.
Mondrian, Bauhaus and Futurism influenced Abstract Geometric London Series (with a dash of Sonia Delaunay).
POP Geometric Abstract Graphic London Images including Battersea Power Station, The Shard, Gherkin, Tower Bridge, Big Ben & St Pauls.
A2 sized Edition of 20, Fine-Art Giclée Printed on 100% Cotton (Image Size at approx 85%). Please contact for more info on the XLarge A1 sized Edition (of 6)
Produced on 100% Cotton Hahnemühle Fine-Art Photorag.
• Type: Fine-Art Print
• Medium: Giclée
• Materials: 100% Cotton Fine Art Hahnemuhle Photorag
• A1 & A2 Editions XLarge, Large
• Dimensions of A1: approx 84 x 59cms (23.4 x 33.1 inches)
• Dimensions of A2: approx 59 x 42cms (16.5 x 23.4 inches)
• Image at approx. 85% paper size
• This artwork is sold unframed
• Limited Editions of ONLY 6 (A1), 20 (A2)
• Signed, accredited and numbered by the artist
• Includes Certificate of Authenticity
Artwork will be shipped rolled in a secure tube
100% Cotton Fine-Art Hahnemühle Photorag