Hertz Van Wental: London Geometrics Series, Limited Editions of 6 & 20
This is the XLarge A1 sized Edition. Please contact for availability of the A2 Edition.
Hertz works as part of the Emperors New Clothes Collective and is not to be confused with a similar sounding car hire company.
Mondrian, Bauhaus and Futurism influenced Abstract Geometric London Series (with a dash of Sonia Delaunay).
POP Geometric Abstract Graphic London Images including Battersea Power Station, The Shard, Gherkin, Tower Bridge, Big Ben & St Pauls.
A1 sized Edition of 6, Fine-Art Giclée Printed on 100% Cotton (Image Size at approx 85%). Please contact for more info on the A2 sized Edition (of 20)
Produced on 100% Cotton Hahnemühle Fine-Art Photorag.
• Type: Fine-Art Print
• Medium: Giclée
• Materials: 100% Cotton Fine Art Hahnemuhle Photorag
• A1 & A2 Editions XLarge, Large
• Dimensions of A1: approx 84 x 59cms (23.4 x 33.1 inches)
• Dimensions of A2: approx 59 x 42cms (16.5 x 23.4 inches)
• Image at approx. 85% paper size
• This artwork is sold unframed
• Limited Editions of ONLY 6 (A1), 20 (A2)
• Signed, accredited and numbered by the artist
• Includes Certificate of Authenticity
Artwork will be shipped rolled in a secure tube
100% Cotton Fine-Art Hahnemühle Photorag