The sky is a smoky lavender and the sun is a yellow cloud puffing along in the distance, lending a tender golden glow to everything it touches.
This atmospheric seascape "Let There Be Light" was accepted into Valley Art Center`s most prestigious 45th Annual Juried Show, Chagrin Falls, OH, running November, 4th - December, 17th. Available for purchase from December, 17th.
• Fresh, luminous fine details, flickering light, the cast shadows and stunning aerial perspectives make my realistic seascapes so special and unique.
• The balanced composition and soft, calming colors make my seascapes a great fit for virtually any decor
• Original framed ocean wave oil painting on gallery wrapped 100% cotton archival quality canvas 20x16", framed and wired (framed dimensions 22x18").
• This framed one of a kind atmospheric seascape is accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
• All seascapes are hand-painted by me, Eva Volf, using professional grade oil paints and gallery-wrapped 100% cotton archival quality canvases so you will have your original oil painting for a lifetime to enjoy.
Professional grade oil paint, brushes, palette knife, gallery wrapped 100% cotton archival quality canvas, frame, and wired.