"Leaving the Harbor" original turquoise sailboat oil painting on gallery-wrapped stretched canvas 24x18", 1.7 " deep.
A ship in harbor is safe, but that`s not why ships are built.
This is a Plein Air painting from Headlands Beach, Lake Erie Ohio.
• Fresh, luminous fine details, flickering light, the cast shadows and stunning aerial perspectives make my realistic seascapes so special and unique.
• The balanced composition and soft, calming colors make my seascapes a great fit for virtually any decor
• Ready to hang, framing is not required. The sides of this deep gallery-wrapped canvas 24x18" are painted to match the artwork, which is also wired, signed and dated by me.
• This original artwork is accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
• All seascapes are hand-painted by me, Eva Volf, using professional grade oil paints and 100% cotton archival quality canvases so you will have your original oil painting for a lifetime to enjoy.
oil, brushes, ready to hang, wired, gallery wrapped canvas