Hertz Van Wental: Geometric Abstracts Series, Limited Editions of 6 & 20
PLEASE NOTE: This particular Edition is the XLarge A1 sized Artwork and is produced as a small run of only six prints. Please contact for more info on the A2 Edition of 20.
Hertz works as part of the Emperors New Clothes Collective and is not to be confused with a similar sounding car hire company.
Mondrian, Bauhaus and Futurism influenced Abstract Geometric Series (with a dash of Sonia Delaunay and a wee touch of Klee) - Digital Composition and Painting.
POP Geometric Abstract: XLarge A1 sized Edition of 6 & Large A2 sized Edition of 20 - Fine-Art Giclée (Image Size at approx 85%)
Produced on 100% Cotton Hahnemühle Fine-Art Photorag.
• Type: Fine-Art Print
• Medium: Giclée
• Materials: 100% Cotton Fine Art Hahnemuhle Photorag
• A1 & A2 Editions XLarge, Large
• Dimensions of A1: approx 84 x 59cms (23.4 x 33.1 inches)
• Dimensions of A2: approx 59 x 42cms (16.5 x 23.4 inches)
• Image at approx. 85% paper size
• This artwork is sold unframed
• Limited Editions of ONLY 6 (A1), 20 (A2)
• Signed, accredited and numbered by the artist
• Includes Certificate of Authenticity
Artwork will be shipped rolled in a secure tube
100% Cotton Fine-Art Hahnemühle Photorag