Ghost Tree In The Haunted Forest. Nuwara Eliya. Sri Lanka (Ltd Edition of only 20 Fine Art Giclee prints) by Jenny Rainbow Fine Art Photography.
This haunting picture have been done during my visit of Sri Lanka to Nuwara Eliya - famous tea plantations. It was pretty unique time when all the mountain region been cover by the thick layer of fog. I loved the emerald green tea bushes with some trees and their ghostly appearance in the mist.
And here is a result of my lucky photo hunt.
Ltd Edition of only 20 Fine Art Giclee prints from an enhanced digital photograph signed, titled and numbered on the front side. Certificate of authenticity will be provided along with artwork delivery.
Please do not hesitate to ask me any question you have regarding this work!
What other people telling about Ghost Tree in the Haunted Forest:
- Love this image Jenny....it's like being in a dream!! Gorgeous!
- Ah...it has such a zen like feeling to it. I like that the light still manages to shine through in the foreground. The mist is lovely
- Stunning photograph Jenny, love the splash of light across the foreground, a beautiful contrast to the mist shrouding the background. Stunning & Beautiful
- The softness of the fog contrasted with the bright sunny green just gives this wonderful scene such a wonderful mood! It whispers and sings at the same time!
- I think it is exquisite ...
- it has a twilight zone feel to it....
Important notice for buyers: Customers are solely responsible for all duties, import taxes and brokerage fees. These are not included in the cost of shipping or handling of your order. Customs, duty, and taxes are non-refundable.
Fine Art Giclee Prints