A childhood memory is the main topic of this abstract piece. When I was a child I truly loved to eat tons of candies and chocolate of all kinds, I was deeply addicted. Growing up the things are not quite changed, but now I have to avoid them as much as I can to stay alive. Ah! I wanted to give a dreamy look to this abstract composition, where a soft rain of candies is floating in the air.
About the series:
“Getting Rid Of The Shit” is a collage series born with the intention to use some materials that were left in my boxes because of several reasons. During the last year frustration took over, and now is quite difficult to ignore this feeling. The series is also connected to this particular moment of my life, where I feel stuck into a waiting limbo. It seems that nothing moves, changes or stimulates my mind enough. I needed to draw again creating things from scratch, allowing myself to get lost into a bigger and blank surface, rather than a small vintage photo. As always, on each piece I keep inspirations, personal life experience and subconscious work in harmony, to allow me to finish the artwork.
Washi tape and pens on cartridge paper.
• This is an original contemporary abstract collage.
• All the artworks are signed, titled, and dated on the back.
• All the packets are shipped with a registered post, so you can easily track them.
• You will also receive a Certificate of Authenticity dated and signed, to grant the uniqueness of the artwork.
• The acrylic frame is NOT included.
Washi tape, pens