I like how simple geometric forms can "crash" against a classic vintage photo. For this collage I used black and white pens combined with fluorescent washi tape, to create the abstract composition over this old family picture.
Pens and washi tape on a vintage photo.
• This is an original contemporary art collage realized on a vintage photo.
• All the artworks are signed, titled, and dated on the back.
• All the packets are shipped with a registered post, so you can easily track them.
• You will also receive a Certificate of Authenticity dated and signed, to grant the uniqueness of the artwork.
• All the works have clear signs of wear and tear, and needs to be handled with care.
• My artworks are based on vintage found objects (photos, postcards, LP covers, etc.), so they are one of a kind.
Pens, washi tape