This original floral abstract painting was created in beautiful shades of orange, beige, pink and brown. It is from my GeoFlora series, a series of floral abstract paintings where I use drip and splatter techniques to suggest plant life and sea corals.
- The painting is signed on the front, and signed, titled and dated on the back.
- It was painted on a 1.5inch deep wood panel.
- Sides are painted black.
- Arrives wired and ready to hang on your wall with a signed certificate of authenticity.
- It can be displayed on your desktop, mantle, window ledge, shelf or wall.
- I always include a little art suprise with each painting I sell. :)
I use professional grade acrylics with high quality color pigments that have very good to excellent resistance to fading. All my paintings are finished with two coats of satin varnish to enhances the intensity, transparency and luminosity of colors and to protect the artwork from UV rays and dust.
acrylic paint, satin varnish, wood panel