©"Gea" . Only and One.
- It belongs to the Series , "Ígnea" which they consist of three Pieces: " "Gneis", "Magma" and "Gea".
- | I like the rocks, and the planet Earth is a large rock. Its outer and inner bark are the inspiration for this Serie.
- | I use for the creation of my work... Ink, Airbrushes, Spray Paint, Table Wacom, Computer Mac and Airbrush. -
- | Style:Abstract
- | Fine Art Gliceé - Canvas Hammemüle
- | A white, 100% cotton – guarantees archival standards. The mould-made watercolour paper features a distinct textured surface. With its premium matt inkjet coating William Turner meets the highest industry standards regarding density, colour gamut, colour graduation and image sharpness while preserving the special touch and feel of genuine art paper. Compatible with pigmented and dye inkjet systems. -
| This Canvas is the best of the world. It is in use only for works of Art of Museums and the best artists use her. It is very expensive, but his color and quality is guaranteed for the whole life. - Inks Pigmented Epson, UltraChrome K3.
- | I hope that he likes my work.
- | Thank you for reading the description of my work.
©Gea. Ana Ráez. All Rights Reserved. 2014
Important to International Buyers: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Interesting : You can research the duty and tax the artworks will be liable for on DutyCalculator.com
Ink, Airbrushes, Spray Paint, Tabla Wacom, Mac, Airbrush, Canvas Hammemüle, Laboratory Digital, Inks Pigmented Epson, UltraChrome K3,