Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE reclaiming and recycling items into works of art, so when I discovered another artist's paintings on cereal boxes about 2 years ago, I was so inspired to try my own. I just love barely seeing bit's of type or graphics beneath the painting. I don't eat a lot of cereal or prepackaged food but I do buy a lot of treats for my dogs so most of my pieces are on reclaimed Iams biscuits boxes as well as postcards and whatever else that I can find.
• Measures•• approximately 5 7/8" x 8 7/8"
• Materials•• Acrylic on reclaimed packaging/box. Sealed with a high gloss varnish.
• Artist Hand signed and dated on back
• All artist biographical information will be included with this purchase.
• Frame and mat not included. For presentation only.
• Interior views may not be to scale.
***Please note that colors may vary on different monitors.
*** Also please note that there is paint on the back side. Creating is not a neat process for me. :)
♥*¨)¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)(¸.·´ (¸*´
Being an environmentally conscious studio, all shipping materials are reused whenever possible. Your purchase will come securely packaged and double wrapped for safety in shipping. Please complete the cycle and reuse any shipping materials whenever possible.
SHIPPING: Orders leave my studio within 1 week. International buyers accept responsibility for tariffs, customs, and all other fees.
Acrylic on reclaimed packaging/box. Sealed with a high gloss varnish.