“Coffee with Pierre” (2015)
Watercolor, ink and color pencil on watercolor paper
4.1 x 5.8 in.
One random Saturday night in Saigon, PenguinGirl met a devilishly handsome Pierre outside his hostel. Despite their language, cultural, and inter-species differences, they talk, they laugh, they flirt, and fall in love overnight while sipping Vietnamese coffee at the 24-hour Anh Cafe.
:: DETAILS ::
- This imaginative illustration is hand-drawn using watercolor, ink and color pencil.
- The illustration will be shipped without the frame. You may choose how you would like it framed on your own.
- All original artworks are hand-signed on the front and back by myself, and comes with a certificate of authenticity that is also hand-signed.
:: SHIPPING INFORMATION ::
- This original illustration will ship out within 24-72 hours of payment.
- Illustration is wrapped in a plastic sleeve, sandwiched between foam boards, and sent in a padded mailer.
:: PLEASE NOTE ::
- Each illustration is described, photographed and depicted as accurately as possible. However, due to variations in individual PC monitor hues, it’s impossible for all pieces to look the same on every computer monitor.
- Should you require more photos of the artwork, get in touch with me and I’ll be happy to send you some.
:: COMMISSIONS ::
- Like what you see but it’s not exactly what you want?
- Chat with me at firstname.lastname@example.org to create something especially just for you or your loved ones.
- View more of my commissioned works at http://www.maryannloo.com/commissions
:: FOLLOW ME FOR LATEST UPDATES ::
Instagram & Twitter: @penguingirl_art
Copyright © 2017 MaryAnn Loo, PenguinGirl Art. All Rights Reserved.
Watercolor, Color Pencil, Ink, Watercolor Paper