Sculptural work. The pictures don't do justice to it! Please see the details.
Beautiful conversational piece!
- Title: The Pyramids of Yonaguni-Jima
- Medium: Mixed media, marble paste, natural fibers.
- Colors: beige, white, red iron oxide, light blue, phthalo blue, Payne's grey, touch of black.
- Support: Stretched Canvas. Staple-free edges.
- Size: 30" x 60" x 1.5"
- Multiple layers of color, textured, mixed media, ready to hang.
- Two coats of protective gloss varnish are applied to protect the painting from UV rays and dust. The sides of the canvas are painted so it's ready to hang.
- Painting is signed and dated by the artist as well as accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
Andrada's works are protected by both The World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) which is administered by The Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works of all international copyright agreements and the Library of Congress of the United States of America. Andrada holds exclusive rights over her artworks. Any attempt to copy or reproduce or to create derivative works from any the works of art displayed online will be legally prosecuted as stated by law.
acrylic, oil, transparent color for glass, acrylic polymer, natural fibers