Audrey Hepburn Pop Art Portrait, 'Blue Holly', 2016 - Gallery Edition of only 6
Part of a new Collection originally inspired by the Audrey Hepburn: Portraits of an Icon Exhibition at the National Portrait Gallery. This Warhol influenced Digital Pop Art Painting is a new edition which is much looser and more graphic whilst still (hopefully) showing the essence and pure beauty of this iconic actress and philanthropist.
• Type: Fine-Art Print
• Medium: Giclée
• Materials: 100% Cotton Hahnemühle Photorag
• Square: 30 inch Square
• 30 inch Edition of only 6
• Image at approx. 85% paper size
• This artwork is sold unframed
• Hand-Signed, accredited and numbered by the artist
• Includes Certificate of Authenticity
Artwork will be shipped rolled in secure tube.
"Digital Art is often misunderstood - It simply makes the creative process quicker - in other words if you're a crap artist then you will still produce crap - only much quicker."
100% Cotton Fine-Art Hahnemühle Photorag Paper