The pictures don't do justice to this work and it was very hard to take pictures to show the details. Please see the pictures of the details.
The materials I used for this work are mixed media, polymers and fibers. This is the second work of my "Blind date" series.
- Title: Blind Date II
- Medium: mixed media, acrylic, polymers, fibers, varnish.
- Support: canvas, black painted sides, ready to hang.
- Colors: earth tones, Indian yellow, blue.
- Size: 24" x 48" x 1.5" (122 cm x 61 cm x 3.8 cm)
- Multiple layers of paint and mixed media.
- Two coats of protective gloss varnish are applied to protect the painting from UV rays and dust. Back wired.
- Painting is signed and dated by the artist as well as accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
Andrada's works are protected by both The World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) which is administered by The Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works of all international copyright agreements and the Library of Congress of the United States of America. Andrada holds exclusive rights over her artworks. Any attempt to copy or reproduce or to create derivative works from any the works of art displayed online will be legally prosecuted as stated by law.
Keywords: art, painting, abstract, acrylic, canvas, contemporary, modern, colorful, art decor, wall hanging, large, original painting,textured, sculpted, red, golden touch, orange, black, blue.
canvas, mixed media, acrylic, fibers
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Ready to Hang