'Bauhaus Boys' (Deconstructed Pet Shop Boys Portrait), A1, A2, 20, 24 & 30 inch Square Editions of only six.
This particular artwork listed is the 24 inch Square version. Please contact for more info on the other versions.
Abstract Geometric, Cubist, Futurist and Bauhaus inspired Pet Shop Boys Portrait.
'cause we were never being boring
We had too much time to find for ourselves
and we were never being boring
We dressed up and fought then thought make amends
And we were never holding back or worried that
time would come to an end
We were always hoping that, looking back
you could always rely on a friend
(Pet Shop Boys - Being Boring)
BFA Artist, Hertz Van Wental (working as part of The Emperor's New Clothes Collective #TENCC)
• Type: Fine-Art Print
• Medium: Giclée
• Materials: 100% Cotton Fine Art, Hahnemühle Photorag
• Editions of only 6 (in 5 different sizes)
• A1 & A2 Editions XLarge, Large
• Dimensions of A1: approx 84 x 59cms (23.4 x 33.1 inches)
• Dimensions of A2: approx 59 x 42cms (16.5 x 23.4 inches)
• Square Editions: 20, 24 & 30 inches Square
• Image at approx. 85% paper size
• This artwork is sold unframed
• Signed, accredited and numbered by the artist
• Includes Certificate of Authenticity
Artwork will be shipped rolled in secure tube.
100% Cotton, Fine-Art Hahnemühle Photorag with Archive Inks.