About this Artwork (Czar Catstick)
Audrey Dotti* (Union Squares) - Audrey Hepburn Digital Spot Painting Collage.
Available in four different sizes - The Artwork listed is the Large, Square 23.5 inch Edition of 20. Please contact for more information on the other editions. (The Gallery image shows the XL 40 inch Square Edition of only 2)
Inspired by the Audrey Hepburn: Portraits of an Icon Exhibition at the National Portrait Gallery. This artwork is part of my Fizzy Pop Series, including the 'Holly GoSpotty' spot painting. This artwork is a new retro-styled version (hopefully) showing the essence and pure beauty of this iconic actress and philanthropist.
Surreal Pop stylised portrait series - Made from hundreds of hand-painted spots. New Media, Digital Effects, Composition and Painting. Seurat and Signac inspired Pop Pointillism Painting against an abstracted British Union Flag made from a series of offset squares.
• Type: Fine-Art Print
• Medium: Giclée
• Materials: 100% Cotton Hahnemühle Photorag
• 20 & 24 inch Square Editions of 20
• 30 inch Square Edition of only 6
• 40 inch Square Special Edition of only 2
• Image at approx. 85% paper size
• This artwork is sold unframed
• Signed, accredited and numbered by the artist
• Includes Certificate of Authenticity
* In June 1968 Audrey Hepburn was invited on a cruise by Princess Olimpia Emmanuela Torlonia di Civitella-Cesi and her industrialist husband Paul-Annik Weiller. On the cruise she met the Italian psychiatrist Andrea Dotti and fell in love with him on a trip to the Greek ruins. She believed she would have more children and possibly stop working. She married him on 18 January 1969 at age 39 and gave birth to their son, Luca Dotti, on 8 February 1970.
Artwork will be shipped rolled in a secure tube.
100% Cotton Fine Art Paper - Hahnemuhle Photorag