Imber is a deserted village on Salisbury Plain. The inhabitants were evicted in 1943 so the area could be used for army training grounds. The village is now part of the Imber ranges and the only undamaged building is St Giles, the village church. There are a few days in the year hen the MOD allow access to the village and St Giles so families can still visit their old Church and relatives graves.
Archival Photopaper and pigment inks Giclee