The listing is for one painting on paper. The frame is not included.
The bold abstractions were inspired by traditional East Asian ink wash painting and brush-and-ink calligraphy, as interpretation of lyrical expressions of modern abstraction.
- Title: Study on paper no. 22I-2411
- Mixed Media&Acrylic (acrylic, charcoal, oil sticks, graphite)
- Support: Yupo paper. YUPO is a synthetic paper, 100% recyclable, waterproof and tree-free.
- Size: paper size - 20"x26"
- Painting is signed and dated by the artist.
Andrada's works are protected by both The World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) which is administered by The Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works of all international copyright agreements and the Library of Congress of the United States of America. Andrada holds exclusive rights over her artworks. Any attempt to copy or reproduce or to create derivative works from any the works of art displayed online will be legally prosecuted as stated by law.
paper, oil sticks, acrylic, mixed media, graphite