We're looking for a passionate, hard-working and enthusiastic UX Designer to join our small team based in London (Vauxhall). Working at a fast-growing startup the results of your work will be used by millions of people around the world. You will have a say not only in the product department - we are a team open to contribution, discussion and ideas! No specific knowledge of art is necessary, but any experience with ecommerce, marketplaces or community sites is definitely a plus.
About you (the ideal candidate)
- You will enjoy working in a fast paced startup environment.
- You will have three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- You will have extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- You will have a solid grasp of user-centered design, planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, usability and accessibility concerns.
- You will have the ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- You will be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- You will be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
What you will be doing
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Evolve the product by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for mobile, tablet and desktop experiences.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
How we do stuff
- We work in an agile environment, we are a small team with a lot to do so we adapt quickly and early.
- Communication and collaboration are how we stay on the same page, so you need to be able to play well with others.
- All of our employees benefit from share options, annual bonus and flexible working hours.
How to apply
Contact David at firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter and a copy of your CV, telling us why you think you would be a good fit for this role!
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.