About Brian Nash
There are no upcoming events
I was born and raised in Boston.
I moved to Chicago after college to work at Leo Burnett, one of the largest ad agencies in the world. I left Burnett to get an MBA at Dartmouth’s Tuck School of Business, and then moved to New York City and became the Director of Retail Marketing and Advertising for Polo Ralph Lauren.
I was eager to explore a different creative outlet, so I moved to Nashville to write country music. I had a bunch of songs recorded, but I realized that my creative interest was in the visual arts, so I stopped writing and started painting. I still live in Nashville, and my art is now in galleries around the country, and:
- has decorated the sets of several tv shows and movies
- has been featured in the New York Times
- hangs on the wall of several hotels
- has been printed on wrapping paper, wallpaper, greeting cards, fabric, etc.
- is in the private collection of several Grammy winners and Tony nominees
I hope you enjoy seeing my art as much as I enjoy creating it.